Prepping for reassembly

 So I had "lost" some bolts for the intake, I found them last week. Today I think I figured out I hadn't lost them, I just didn't realize they were in a bag they were in. Today I spent a little while in the garage getting ready to reassemble the intake and exhaust manifolds on the motor. This video is of that brief work. I'm headed to Orlando Thur/Fri this week, I'll be back late on Friday and hope to spend Saturday and Sunday next weekend putting the motor back together, with the goal of putting the motor in the car the following weekend.

Recent Comments

There are currently no comments. Be the first to make a comment.

Add Comment

Please add your comment by filling out the field(s) below. Your comment may need to be approved before it becomes visible.
Enter your first name for display with the comment
Enter your last name for display with the comment.
Enter your email address so that we may contact you if necessary. We will also use this for your Gravatar.
Enter the URL to your website. URLs may be removed from comments.
Enter your comment here.
If you can't type Human in, you can't post, plain and simple.
Submit Comment Cancel